Monday, January 4, 2016

week 14 (1/4/2016)

The messages from Storm I copied and pasted from his emails to us, guess I can do that when he forgets to write... Thanks for all of your love and support for him while he is away!
Joey


I'm really sorry I forgot to write a blog, it completely slipped my mind. maybe you can just post some of the good photos on the blog?

Being selfish is something that I've really been trying to work on. Like sharing my food and helping where I see opportunities to do so. My companion is a good example always helping me to do my wash and helping the other elders. The hardest thing for me to share is my american food though...so I gave away a bunch of it on christmas. It was hard.

At their best... haha

Companion Elder Ulu

pet?

baptismal font

Ghana sunsets


Bowl used to pound Fufu in

                                                                     Dusty Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment