Monday, March 7, 2016

week 23 (3/7/2016)

Hey everybody!  I hope that all of you are well!

This past Sunday, I received a package from my grandparents and inside was a wonderful gift, It was..... Beef jerky!! Haha, just kidding.  That was one of the gifts, but the gift I want to mention is the calendar that they sent, and how this calendar is filled with family pictures and the birthdays of all our extended family.  It's stinking grand!  Seriously, I love it so much!!
Sometimes we loose sight of what's most important, especially when we are around that thing all the time. 
Being out here in the country of Ghana, momentarily separated from my family, has really made me realize that, it is family that is most important.  "In the family we experience our greatest joys and our greatest sorrows..." but that doesn't mean it isn't worth it.  One of the major reasons we came to earth was to get our own families.  Families are central to the, "Plan of Happiness."

I guess I want to encourage everyone to not loose sight of what is of the most value.  And don't take that thing for granted.  Recognize its worth and fight (not literally), to keep it and strengthen it.

Sorry I don't have much to tell about myself this week.  I'll make sure to do better next week.  I'll have a whopping whale of a story for you all, I'm sure haha (;

I love and miss you all!

"No Regrets!"
- Love Elder Speakman



No comments:

Post a Comment